Danco Cartridge Repair Kit for Delta Single Handle Faucets 86971

So I’m leaving this note for myself. The Danco replacement kit 86971


with stainless steel ball valve you get at Lowes or Home Depot contains 2 sets of springs and gaskets, but has no information on which one to use. Since my gaskets were worn out. I had no idea. After playing around with it I’ve decided my old 1985 vintage shower ball valve uses the short cone shaped springs and the short gaskets from the set…


I’ve left this here for my future reference. If it helps you in some way, that is an optimal outcome… :)


Leave a Reply

Line and paragraph breaks automatic.
XHTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Comments Protected by WP-SpamShield Spam Filter